aims & objectives
- Help individuals understand their inner strengths and values
- Enhance spiritual growth and personal transformation
- Nurture the well-being of the human family by promoting spiritual understanding, leadership with integrity, and elevated actions towards a better world
- Connect the inner world of thoughts, feelings and ideas to the outer world of actions and relationships.
- Increase mental and emotional capacity
- Enhance self respect and develop a strong spiritual context within which to live a practical and fulfilling life.
- Celebrate human greatness
- We teach Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation which introduces core values of the soul, relationship with God and an understanding of the effects of actions.